Medipod Foot Repair Cream
A cooling, refreshing foot cream, the next best thing to a podiatrist visit. Rub it into your feet and other dry areas, and you will be walking on peppermint-scented air. A 4-in-1 cream treatment: moisturises, exfoliates, combats fungi and deodorises.
Medipod’s Foot Repair & Treatment Cream was developed by Karin Brückner, podiatrist, after many requests from patients to recommend a daily foot cream to moisturise, exfoliate and strengthen skin, as well as combat fungi and bacteria and the odours these infections cause.
“I found there were no products that meet all these 4 needs, and I set about researching, formulating and testing. Medipod contains lactic acid, a natural exfoliate, tea tree oil to combat bacteria and fungi, urea and vitamin E to preserve skin moisture and elasticity, in a peppermint base that cools and refreshes.”
Medipod is widely used by podiatrists, dermatologists and beauty therapists as an all-round foot balm.
It saves so much time! In a 2-minute application, your feet feel rejuvenated. It’s like a foot spa in a tube, and your feet smell good enough to eat. But it’s not just a cosmetic; your feet are left fungus-free and with regular use, rough, dead skin is exfoliated, and cracked, dry heels are repaired.
- Gently exfoliates and strengthens skin.
- Combats fungi and bacteria and the odours these cause.
- Preserves moisture content of skin, maintains ideal pH balance.
- Cools and refreshes with a zingy peppermint fragrance.
Lactic Acid, Urea, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil.
As a therapist dealing with foot infections daily, Karin Brückner realised that fungal and bacterial infections often return, even after successful treatment with creams or drugs. Bacteria or fungi cling to shoes, socks, underwear, sports clothes, leotards, gym clothes, towels, floor mats and linen, and even survive long washes in hot water with detergents.
With leading scientists, Karin developed FungiSolve, a concentrated, economical laundry solution that decontaminates any materials, even in cold water, in washing or soaking.
In SABS tests, FungiSolve has been shown to be a potent decontaminator. Scientific tests have shown that FungiSolve will not damage cloth, dye colour or stitching of expensive sports shoes and clothes.
60% of people suffer from skin infections of the feet and/or toenails. These can also affect other parts of the body. Fungi and bacteria cling to materials, causing odour. FungiSolve stops reinfection in athlete’s foot and other similar infections.
What are the uses and benefits of FungiSolve?
- Use it to treat shoes, socks, and floor mats to prevent recontamination of infections.
- Decontaminate odour-causing bacteria and eliminate odour on sports apparel.
- Floors, communal surfaces and showers are easily decontaminated.
- Prevent and remove candida infections: underwear, leotards, cycling shorts, bikinis etc…
- Use on towels, floor mats, sheets and pillowcases to decontaminate fabric, even in cold water.
- FungiSolve disinfects and decontaminates, kills bacteria and fungi, and the unpleasant odours these cause. Proved effective by the SA Bureau of Standards (SABS).
- Better than prolonged hot washing – won’t damage expensive sports clothes, running shoes or affect dye colours. Tested by scientists.
- Economical: Works in cold water. Concentrate is diluted 10ml to a litre. Can be used in washing machines
FungiSolve for Pets
FungiSolve for Pets Stuff concentrate is the FIRST laundry disinfectant for pets bedding and accessories, as well as a potent surface cleaner for pet mess.
FungiSolve for Pets Stuff kills all pathogens as well as fungal spores, which are very resistant to treatment such as ringworm. All you have to do is put your pet accessories into the washing machine with 50ml of FungiSolve for Pets Stuff concentrate, no other detergent must be used.
Alternatively, soaking pet accessories in a solution of 1:10 for 10 minutes in a bucket. No residue is left when the fabric has been rinsed and dried. FungiSolve for Pets Stuff can be used as a pre-wash treatment in the washing machine if the laundry is badly stained and then washed normally, rinsed and dried. It has passed strict laboratory tests and has SABS approval for many pathogens relating to the veterinary industry.
FungiSolve for Pets Stuff is biodegradable and non-toxic, when the area has been rinsed, and does no damage to wood, fibres and fabric. You can use it in a spray bottle, but keep it at a distance from eyes and nose. For best results use in a dilution of 1:10 solution with a mop and bucket (½ bucket = 50ml) to clean surfaces.
Download the pdf below to find out more about fungal and bacterial pathogens caused by pets that FungiSolve for Pets Stuff eliminates.