Testimonials from medical practitioners:
“I recommend FungiSolve to all my patients to decontaminate their shoes”. ~ David (Sports Podiatrist)
“I would not perform laser treatment for fungal nail infections without also recommending the use of Fungisolve to prevent re-infection and assure a better long-term result.” ~ Anette (Podiatrist)
Easy as 1-2-3
- Loosen measuring chamber cap on the special Fungisolve dispenser. Squeeze bottle gently to fill to the required volume. Avoid skin or eye contact with the concentrate.
- Mix solution of one part of FungiSolve to 100 parts of clean water (10ml to each litre). DO NOT ADD ANY OTHER DETERGENTS WHEN USING FUNGISOLVE.
- Soak the garments, shoes or linen in FungiSolve solution for a minimum of 20 minutes, and then rinse out. Dry garments before wearing. Garments can be laundered after treatment.
- Removes bacteria causing odour in your sports gear
- Eliminates fungi and bacteria on all surfaces
- Decontaminates athletic shoes, everyday shoes… Any shoes
- Prevents fungal reinfection in: gym-wear, cycling pants, leotards, towels, floor mats, showers, bed linen, socks…
- No damage to technical garments and does not change colour of fabric. As gentle as distilled water on fabric.
Prevent recurrence and spread of:
- Athlete’s foot, toenail infections, fungal toenails
- Candida infections (thrush), jock itch
- A range of foot and skin infections
Force them out in the wash!
Why use FungiSolve
- FungiSolve™ disinfects and decontaminates materials safely, killing almost all the nasties causing athlete’s foot, nail infections and a range of skin and foot infections.
- Due to decontamination FungiSolve eliminates the unpleasant odours often harboured by technical apparel. FungiSolve™ will not damage or coat the fibres of expensive running shoes or sportswear.
- Economical: As effective in cold water as prolonged washing at 70˚ C, without the damage to your clothes, shoes or electricity bill.