Use FungiSolve to treat runnings shoes, other shoes, socks, floor mats. Foot Repair Cream: Cooling, refreshing foot cream, the next best thing to a visit to a podiatrist. Developed by podiatrist Karin Brückner.
COMBO 2 (2 x Fungisolve & 2 Foot Cream)
Athlete’s foot: Use FungiSolve to treat runnings shoes, other shoes, socks, floor mats.
- Candida infections: underwear, leotards, cycling shorts, bikinis.
- Other bacteria and fungi: Use FungiSolve on towels, floor mats, sheets and pillowcases
60% of people suffer from skin infections of the feet, and/or toenails. These can also affect other parts of the body. Fungi and bacteria cling to materials. FungiSolve stops reinfection in Athlete’s foot… etc.
- FungiSolve disinfects and decontaminates, kills bacteria and fungi, and unpleasant odours these cause. Proved effective by the SA Bureau of Standards (SABS).
- Better than prolonged hot washing – won’t damage expensive sports clothes, running shoes or affect dye colours. Tested by scientists.
- Economical: Works in cold water. Concentrate is diluted 10ml to a litre. Can be used in washing machines.
Foot Repair and treatment cream: Cooling, refreshing foot cream, the next best thing to a visit to a podiatrist. Rub it on and you’re walking on peppermint-scented air, 4-way treatment: moisturises, exfoliates, combats fungi and deodorises.
Medipod’s “Foot Repair & Treatment Cream” was developed by podiatrist Karin Brückner after many requests from patients to recommend a foot cream used daily tp moisturise, exfoliate and strengthen skin, as well as combat fungi and bacteria and the odours these infections cause.
“I found there were no products that meet all these 4 needs, and I set about researching, formulating and testing. Medipod contains lactic acid, a natural exfoliant, tea tree oil to combat bacteria and fungi, urea and vitamin E to preserve skin moisture and elasticity, in a peppermint base that cools and refreshes.”
• Gently exfoliates, strengthens skin.
• Combats fungi and bacteria and the odours these cause.
• Preserves moisture content of skin, maintains ideal pH balance
• Cools and refreshes with a zingy peppermint fragrance.
INGREDIENTS: Lactic Acid, Urea, Vitamin E, Tea Tree Oil